A tip card about physical activity, one of the focus areas of The Wellness Movement.
At SchoolSend Your Resource For Consideration
A tip card about tobacco-free living, one of the focus areas of The Wellness Movement.
Have you started planning your Wellness Week activity? Take your planning to the next level or kick-start your planning today with this new tool and spread the word about New Brunswick Wellness Week – taking place from October 1st to 7th!
The Wellness Week Planning Kit includes lots of helpful information and tools to help you with your planning this year, no matter what stage you are at, such as:
• Videos that show you how (and why) to enter your activities into the Wellness Events Calendar;
• Social media ideas and tips to help spread the word;
• Idea-starters to help you promote wellness within your own groups, organizations and communities – and maximize your Wellness Week!
• Downloadable poster templates to use to promote your activity.
- The Wellness Movement
This infographic presents in a simple, succinct way “what is mental fitness”, as well as the elements in a person’s physical and social environments that influence it. A great tool to spark discussion on mental fitness, to accompany a presentation or even to display in a classroom, a community space or a workplace to raise awareness on these elements. Make sure to have a look at our companion infographics on the CAR Approach to mental fitness here!
How do schools in rural areas with little in the way of cafeteria facilities offer excellent food? How can some schools maintain low prices for healthy food? Above all, what can we learn from each other? This document outlines success stories in New Brunswick, and profiles schools and organizations who work towards serving tasty, nutritious foods to NB students.
- New Brunswick Medical Society