The Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Coalition (HEPAC) offers interesting webinars on a regular basis, covering different aspects of wellness. Recordings of previous webinars are available on their website for you to view and use at your convenience.
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Coalition (HEPAC)
Have you started planning your Wellness Week activity? Take your planning to the next level or kick-start your planning today with this new tool and spread the word about New Brunswick Wellness Week – taking place from October 1st to 7th!
The Wellness Week Planning Kit includes lots of helpful information and tools to help you with your planning this year, no matter what stage you are at, such as:
• Social media ideas and tips to help spread the word;
• Idea-starters to help you promote wellness within your own groups, organizations and communities – and maximize your Wellness Week!
• Downloadable poster templates to use to promote your activity.
- The Wellness Movement
This infographic presents in a simple, succinct way “what is mental fitness”, as well as the elements in a person’s physical and social environments that influence it. A great tool to spark discussion on mental fitness, to accompany a presentation or even to display in a classroom, a community space or a workplace to raise awareness on these elements. Make sure to have a look at our companion infographics on the CAR Approach to mental fitness here!
- New Brunswick Department of Social Development - Wellness Branch
How do schools in rural areas with little in the way of cafeteria facilities offer excellent food? How can some schools maintain low prices for healthy food? Above all, what can we learn from each other? This document outlines success stories in New Brunswick, and profiles schools and organizations who work towards serving tasty, nutritious foods to NB students.
- New Brunswick Medical Society
A fact sheet to explain weight gain after you quit smoking. It offers tips and advice to avoid and/or deal with weight gain after cessation.
- NB Anti-Tobacco Coallition
Recognizing youth engagement as a key factor in creating a healthy school environment, this eBook was designed to give you insight into the “how” and “why” of youth engagement, as well as the outcomes you can expect.
- Pan-Canadian Joint Consortium for Health