- This event has passed.
I Speak Dobson Trail
145A Lakeside Drive, Riverview, NB Open in google maps
Celebrate NB Wellness Week and the 60th anniversary of the Dobson Trail by becoming a designated Dobson Trail Ambassador! This free, interactive, knowledge sharing workshop is for residents, business owners, hikers, non-hikers, trail enthusiasts, nature warriors and anyone who cares about the Dobson Trail! Participants will receive an “I Speak Dobson Trail” button upon completion of the workshop.
Mini-topics will include:
– History of the Dobson Trail
– Healthy Eating on the Trail (how to dehydrate food)
– Fundy Biosphere Reserve & Amazing Places Project
– How to be a Trail Friendly Business
– How to Prepare to Hike all 58 km
– Points of Interest, Access Points, Campsites & Terrain
Pre-register here at www.townofriverview.ca/dobsontrail so our organizers can prepare your button and dehydrated food samples!
This trail town inspired workshop is modeled after the Oakridge, Oregon “We Speak Oakridge” community button program.