In Your CommunitySend Your Resource For Consideration
New Brunswick has a variety of volunteer centres throughout the province. These centres recruit and refer volunteers to different organizations for them to get involved with. Find the centre nearest to you from this list.
- Volunteer | Bénévoles Canada
What do you have when you combine healthy exercise with hands-on street-proofing lessons and reduced air pollution emissions? A WALKING SCHOOL BUS! A Walking (or Cycling) School Bus is two or more families traveling together for safety. See this flyer for more information about how to start a Walking School Bus in your community.
- Active and Safe Routes to School
The Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Coalition (HEPAC) offers interesting webinars on a regular basis, covering different aspects of wellness. Recordings of previous webinars are available on their website for you to view and use at your convenience.
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Coalition (HEPAC)
A tip card about healthy eating, one of the focus areas of The Wellness Movement.
A tip card about mental fitness, one of the focus areas of The Wellness Movement.
A tip card about physical activity, one of the focus areas of The Wellness Movement.
A tip card about tobacco-free living, one of the focus areas of The Wellness Movement.
Have you started planning your Wellness Week activity? Take your planning to the next level or kick-start your planning today with this new tool and spread the word about New Brunswick Wellness Week – taking place from October 1st to 7th!
The Wellness Week Planning Kit includes lots of helpful information and tools to help you with your planning this year, no matter what stage you are at, such as:
• Videos that show you how (and why) to enter your activities into the Wellness Events Calendar;
• Social media ideas and tips to help spread the word;
• Idea-starters to help you promote wellness within your own groups, organizations and communities – and maximize your Wellness Week!
• Downloadable poster templates to use to promote your activity.
- The Wellness Movement