A short document with key information about mental fitness and tips on how to incorporate a Mental Fitness approach in an activity or event.
In Your CommunitySend Your Resource For Consideration
This infographic highlights the role and importance of supporting the “CAR” needs in all environments to support Mental Fitness. A great overview of what is the CAR approach to mental fitness and how it plays out in concrete situations.
This infographic highlights the role and importance of supporting the “CAR” needs in a community setting to support Mental Fitness. A great overview of what is the CAR approach to mental fitness and how it plays out in a community through concrete situations.
A simple one-pager summarizing mental fitness in regards to the CAR approach.
The Mental Fitness Toolkit assembles a series of documents presenting basic information that you need to know about mental fitness, including what it is and how you can support it in various settings. It contains 7 separate yet complementary information sheets and infographics visually presenting key definitions and tips to support mental fitness. These include:
- An information sheet defining mental fitness and CAR needs (Competence, Autonomy, Relatedness);
- An information sheet on how to build mental fitness into a program or activity;
- An information sheet presenting a Portrait of Mental Fitness;
- An infographic on what is mental fitness and the environments that influence it;
- An infographic on how CAR needs influence mental fitness in all environments;
- An infographic on how CAR needs influence mental fitness in work environments;
- An infographic on how CAR needs influence mental fitness within the community.
An interactive map of New Brunswick, providing data on health outcomes and determinants to build healthier communities. The Population Health Snapshot has been developed to inform New Brunswickers about their health, provincially and by health zone.
- New Brunswick Health Council
The New Brunswick Anti-Tobacco Coalition sends a monthly newsletter with news, highlights, upcoming events and newly published resources around tobacco-free living. View their archived editions and sign up to their mailing list to receive your own copy!
- New Brunswick Anti-Tobacco coalition (NBATC)
New Brunswick’s Tobacco-Free Living Strategy was prepared by the New Brunswick Anti-Tobacco Coalition (NBATC) with the involvement of stakeholders and key partners whose work contributes to a common vision of making New Brunswick tobacco and smoke-free for all.
This Strategy belongs to everyone in New Brunswick who values the health, wellness, social and economic benefits of tobacco-free living and smoke-free environments.
- New Brunswick Anti-Tobacco Coalition
The vision of NBATC is a tobacco-free province. It strives to work collaboratively with stakeholders to change attitudes, behaviours and environments towards tobacco products and their use in order to build support for anti-tobacco initiatives. Their website offers information and tools to promote tobacco-free living and help smokers who want to quit.
- NB Anti-Tobacco Coalition
A framework to establish a coordinated approach and guide nutrition practice across the public health system in New Brunswick. Offers a strategic approach and potential solutions to current and incoming challenges for New Brunswick’s health care system.
- New Brunswick Department of Health